Trina Solar’s Vertex S modules
The Smart Energy Council hosted a webinar on Product Launch: New Generation Powerful but Easy to Handle Rooftop Solar Modules on Thursday 28 January 2021.
Our first webinar of the year focuses on Trina Solar’s Vertex S modules, the first 400W modules designed for residential and C&I rooftops.
Small in size and weight, but big on power, these modules work with existing optimizers, inverters, and mounting systems.
Easy to handle, and install, these may be the go where you need to get the most power from the available roof space.
Warwick Johnston also reviews the Australian solar market in 2020 and provide an outlook for 2021.
Hear directly from:
- Warwick Johnston - Managing Director at SunWiz
- Govind Kant - Australia Country Manager at Trina Solar
- Lim Cheong Boon - Head of Product and Marketing, APAC at Trina Solar Asia Pacific
- Sebastien NG - Sales Manager at Fronius Australia
- Scott Mason - Owner and Director at Platinum Solar Designs
- John Grimes - CEO at Smart Energy Council
Earn 10 CPD points. Please watch the entire video to complete this online roadshow. A short quiz will need to be completed at the end, the pass rate is 80%.
Software and browser compatibility: We recommend the using the latest Firefox browser. Please click here to download: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/. Unfortunately, if you use Chrome, Microsoft, Opera or Safari you may experience difficulties and we can't guarantee that you will be able to complete the training and testing phases of the modules.