Join Glen Morris in this esential refresher on the new Battery and Storage Standards. It includes specific content on:
- The AEMO DER register for solar and batteries - compulsory from 1 Dec 2019;
- Conduct and resolving disputes;
- AS/NZS 5033 Review: Rooftop isolators - stay or go;
- The latest products and solutions from leading brands;
- The NEW Battery Standard AS/NZS 5139:2019 which covers
- Deep dive into the new battery standard;
- Comparison of sections 4, 5 and 6;
- Suitable locations;
- Installation requirements and exclusion zones
- Practical examples and solutions ofr on-and-off-grid energy storage;
- 7 Solar Myths - the good, the bad and the ugly;
- and much more...
Hear directly from the experts
This workshop features local government and energy industry specialists:
- Glen Morris, Founder, SolarQuip
- Victor Chen, Business Development Manager, Alpha ESS
- [insert speaker names].
Earn 40 CPD points. Please watch the entire video to complete this online technical workshop. A short quiz will need to be completed at the end, the pass rate is 85%.
Video - 3 Parts
Part 1 Duration = 1 hr 41 mins.
Part 2 Duration = 1 hr 21 mins.
Part 3 Duration = 1 hr 07 mins.
Software and browser compatibility: We recommend the using the latest Firefox browser. Please click here to download: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/. Unfortunately, if you use Chrome, Microsoft, Opera or Safari you may experience difficulties and we can't guarantee that you will be able to complete the training and testing phases of the modules.