This Smart Energy Technical Online Workshop facilitated by Geoff Bragg is a fantastic refresher and includes content on:
- the AEMO DER register for solar and batteries (South Australia)
- Tips on simplifying the process of programming VOLT/VAR inverter settings.
- New PV clamps for metal roofs that save time and improve project return (includes really valuable information on metallurgy).
- Solar batteries – selecting back-up loads.
- Split-cell PV modules – managing complexity (2 junction boxes per panel) – orientation, lead length, cable management.
- How to sell more battery systems – what works.
- The latest products and solutions from leading brands.
- and much more...
Hear directly from the experts
This workshop features local government and energy industry specialists:
- Geoff Bragg, Managing Director, Sunman Solar
- Ian Furness, Energy Project Engineer, Office of the Technical Regulator
- Travis Kauschke, Future Networks Engineer, SA Power Networks
- Dean Williamson, Country Manager Australia, GoodWe
- Victor Chen, Business Development Manager, Alpha ESS
- Thomas Bywater, Head of Distribution Sales and Dan Su, Technical Manager, Jinko Solar
- Josh McLaren, S-5! Metal Roof Innovations.
Earn 40 CPD points. Please watch the entire video to complete this online technical workshop. A short quiz will need to be completed at the end, the pass rate is 85%.
1 Part only. Duration = 3 hrs 25 mins.
Software and browser compatibility: We recommend the using the latest Firefox browser. Please click here to download: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/. Unfortunately, if you use Chrome, Microsoft, Opera or Safari you may experience difficulties and we can't guarantee that you will be able to complete the training and testing phases of the modules.