Energy Ministers' Summit 2020
The Smart Energy Council welcomed 7 State and Territory Energy Ministers online on Wednesday 5 August 2020.
During the two-hour event, we heard from:
- The Hon Anthony Lynham, Queensland Minister for Natural Resources, Mines and Energy;
- The Hon Bill Johnston, WA Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Energy; Industrial Relations;
- The Hon Dan van Holst Pellakaan, SA Minister for Energy and Mining;
- The Hon Guy Barnett, Tasmanian Minister for Energy;
- The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio, Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change;
- The Hon Matt Kean, NSW Minister for Energy and Environment;
- The Hon Shane Rattenbury, ACT Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability;
- Wayne Smith, Government Relations Manager, Smart Energy Council; and
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
Registrations topped 1,000 delegates and live attendance was above the Smart Energy Council online event average.
Watch the full recording by clicking on the image below:
The Hon Dan van Holst Pellakaan, SA Minister for Energy and Mining
The Hon Lily D’Ambrosio, Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change
The Hon Bill Johnston MLA, WA Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Energy; Industrial Relations
To learn more about WA projects and policies please click here.