The Era of 500+ Watt Modules: What it Means for You
Free to attend 1.5 hour webinar titled "The Era of 500+ Watt Modules: What it Means for You" on Thursday, 9 July from 12 – 1.30 pm.
25 CPD points available
Attend the event and send us your questions in advance. The first ten questions will receive a 50 dollars voucher that can be used for JinkoSolar products. Please email your questions to [email protected]
- Javier Vidal Echevarria, Regional General Manager Australia, Soltec will present on advancements in 2P trackers related to 500 + watt modules and the improvements in tracker technology, to positively impact generation.
- Philip Kao, Senior Application Engineer, Large Scale & Project Solutions, SMA Australia will discuss about DC to AC generation, DC string voltage above 1500 Vdc and about how high DC voltages impact to inverter design life and warranty.
- Warwick Johnston, Managing Director, SunWiz will talk about grid connections and interconnectors status, next hot spots of solar farm in Australia, and the industry trends and challenges.
- Nicholas Wain, Associate, Energy and Management, Aurecon will discuss on bifacial solar farms in terms of bankable solutions, the experience of Aurecon and other related technology issues.
- Ally Bonakdar, Director, Energy, Specialised & Acquisition Finance, NAB will share his experience on project finance during COVID, the challenges and possible solutions and new energy finance.
- Q&A Session with participants.
Who should attend:
- Project Developers
- Commercial and Large-Scale Solar
Note: You will have to attend the Webinar using the link provided in the confirmation to receive your CPD points. Please note that if you phone into the webinar, it does not record your presence.