Gold Coast Installer Roadshow - New Battery Rules Training Workshop - 18/07/2019
About the Road Show - 50 CPD Points available
Come along and join us for the forthcoming New Battery Rules National Installer Roadshow
Popular trainer Glen Morris will cover the following interesting topics:
• Major issues of compliance to new rules (for installers mostly)
• Challenges for sales people (how to decide on locations for batteries)
• System configurations and where they fit into the compliance matrix (for sales and manufacturers mostly)
• Case studies of domestic/commercial battery installations (photo driven compliance examples)
• Good/Bad/Ugly – why what was once Good is now Bad (entertaining but informative)
• Compliance flow chart (for system designers mostly)
50 CPD Points available
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
$ 50 for members
$ 100 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership
How to register
- Please click on the 'Register Here' tab below
- Enter the email address of the attendee and click on 'look up'. This is required to get the 50% discounter member rate. If we have the email address in our database, the rest of the details will populate.
- If not please enter the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Mobile number and any special dietary requirements.
- Click on 'add to cart' if only making one registration. Click on 'add to cart & buy another' if you want to make another registration.
- Go to the top of the page and click on 'Cart' and Check out. If you have never used our system before, you will have to create a new account.
- For payment, you will have the option to Pay on invoice or by Credit Card.
- Should you wish to Pay on invoice, then please ensure you pay for your registration prior to the Roadshow.
If you are having issues registering, please send an email to Sona at [email protected].org.au with the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Address, Mobile number, Email address and any special dietary requirements and she will register you and send you an invoice for payment.
Road Show Partners:
Terms and Conditions:
Access to Presentations and CPD certificate: To get access to the Presentations and receive CPD certificate post-event (you can access in 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event in your name and get your name ticked off onsite as attended.
Photography: You may be photographed at the event, these photographs may be used in Smart Energy Council promotional materials.