How to make the ACT the Renewable Hydrogen capital of Australia
Join us on Dec 7th from 2pm (AEDT) for our webinar on 'How to make the ACT the Renewable Hydrogen capital of Australia'.
A special event from the ACT Renewables Hub and Hydrogen Australia, this webinar will examine what the hydrogen industry in the ACT currently looks like, how it can be expanded, and how this expansion will prompt more development nationally. We will also explore what a hydrogen certification scheme would look like in the ACT, and the benefits of a guarantee of origin scheme for the development of new solutions and enabling new technology.
This event will address questions regarding:
- the status of hydrogen projects in the ACT;
- why ACT is well equipped to lead the hydrogen industry in Australia;
- the key developments that need to occur domestically;
- and international perspectives on hydrogen certification.
- Scott Hamilton, Director, C4H0
- Keith Lovegrove, Managing Director, ITP Thermal Pty Ltd; Managing Director, Ardent Underground Pty Ltd
- Dr Emma Aisbett, Associate Director, Research for ANU Grand Challenge - Zero Carbon Energy for the Asia Pacific
- Katharina Sailer, Expert, Bioenergy and Renewable Gases, Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH - German Energy Agency
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council