Hydrogen for Customer Use
Hydrogen Australia presents the second episode of the 'Building the Australian Hydrogen Industry' webinar series, in partnership with DNV GL.
Free to attend webinar on 'Hydrogen for Customer Use' Friday, 10 July from 12.00-1.00 pm.
Hear from industry experts:
- Neil Pollock, Operational Manager East Coast, NZ and PNG, DNV GL
- Dr Peta Ashworth, Professor, University of Queensland
- Scott Hamilton, Director, H4CO & Strategic Advisory Panel Member, Australian-German Energy Transition Hub
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council
- Gas blending and heating
- Consumer led safety concerns and community trust
- Material specifications and infrastructure requirements
- Export markets for hydrogen
This episode will focus on the Australian hydrogen market to understand key areas of demand, with a particular focus on customer end-use.
We will also engage in a discussion on the importance of social license and community trust when developing hydrogen projects, as well as an examination of what programs may need to be developed to normalise hydrogen as a consumer product. This episode will also look at case studies from Australia and overseas, as well as examine how export markets for hydrogen can boost the development of the nascent hydrogen industry.
Keep an eye out for episode 3 of the Building the Australian Hydrogen Industry' Webinar Series, to be delivered in late July 2020!