National Installer Roadshow, 10 - 13 & 18 September 2018
Products, Policy, Standards & Networking drinks...
With rapid innovation, and almost daily disruption, it’s really hard to stay up to date with products in our sector. Yesterday's ‘star products’ are being overtaken or are leaping forward themselves. New comers (including from big brands) are disrupting the market, and prices are constantly changing. To remain competitive, you have to stay current.
- No long talks – Companies will do a short pitch about what makes their product special.
- Quick, punchy, fun then free networking drinks!
- After work – 4.45 pm – 7.45 pm.
- CPD Points available.
- Talk to brands one-on-one. Ask a product expert all the questions you have been saving up.
- A fun way to quickly get across leading products and stay up to date.
In addition, the Smart Energy Council will be presenting on:
- How will the NEG affect your business?
- What does the future hold for the Small-Scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES)?
- AS/NZS 5139 Battery Standard update, what to expect…
Members are free.
Non members are only $22.00 (incl. gst)
Please click on the relevant city to register for that city and for more information on the registration process.
Registration includes arrival tea/coffee and networking drinks.