National Installer Roadshow - New Battery Rules Training
Registration - 50 CPD Points available
$ 50 for members
$ 100 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership
TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE CITY BELOW
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
About the Roadshow
Come along and join us for the forthcoming New Battery Rules Training.
Legendary trainer Glen Morris will cover the following interesting topics:
• Major issues of compliance to new rules (for installers mostly)
• Challenges for sales people (how to decide on locations for batteries)
• System configurations and where they fit into the compliance matrix (for sales and manufacturers mostly)
• Case studies of domestic/commercial battery installations (photo driven compliance examples)
• Good/Bad/Ugly – why what was once Good is now Bad (entertaining but informative)
• Compliance flow chart (for system designers mostly)
50 CPD Points available
Access to Presentations and CPD certificate: To get access to the Presentations and receive CPD certificate post-event (you can access in 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event in your name and get your name ticked off onsite as attended.
Photography: You may be photographed at the event, these photographs may be used in Smart Energy Council promotional materials.