Product Launch: New Generation Powerful but Easy to Handle Rooftop Solar Modules | 28 January 2021
The Smart Energy Council is hosting a webinar about a New Generation Powerful but Easy to Handle Rooftop Solar Modules on the 28th of January 2021.
Join us for our first webinar of the year on 28 January from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
This webinar will focus on Trina Solar’s Vertex S modules, the first 400W modules designed for residential and C&I rooftops.
Small in size and weight, but big on power, these modules work with existing optimizers, inverters and mounting systems.
Easy to handle, and install, these may be the go where you need to get the most power from the available roof space.
Warwick Johnson from Sunwiz will also review the Australian solar market in 2020 and provide an outlook for 2021.
Hear from leading industry experts:
- Australian Market Review – Warwick Johnston, Managing Director, SunWiz
- Trina Solar Overview – Govind Kant, Australia Country Manager, Trina Solar
- Vertex S Product overview – Lim Cheong Boon, Head of Product and Marketing, APAC, Trina Solar Asia Pacific
- Integration to Fronius Inverters – Sebastien Ng, Sales Manager, Fronius Australia
- Customer's Point of View – Scott Mason, Owner and Director, Platinum Solar Designs
- Moderated by – John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council
By registering for this FREE online event you consent to receiving future marketing communications from the Smart Energy Council and event partners. For more information on data collection and privacy, please visit www.smartenergy.org.au