Sydney Build Expo
Sydney Build 2020 has been postponed from 19 - 20 March 2020. The event will now be held from 3 to 4 February 2021 at the same venue - the International Convention Centre Sydney.
Sydney Build Expo is The Leading Event For The Construction, Architecture and Infrastructure Industry.
Now In It's 5th Year, Sydney Build Has Become the Best Attended B2B Construction Tradeshow in The Whole of Australia.
Sydney Build is The Only Event To Provide Over 300+ Accredited Presentations for Free.
- Free to Attend - Includes All Presentation Sessions and Expo.
- 300+ High Level Speakers.
- Australian Institute of Building (AIB) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Accredited - Gain Your Points For Free
- 21 Themed Summits.
- 8 Stages.
- 350+ Exhibitors Across 3 Halls.
- 10,000+ Attendees.
- 60+ Event Partners.
- 1 Industry Leading Expo!
- Wurth St.Patrick's Irish Party.
- LinkedIn Networking Lounge.
- Live Music & Entertainment.
- Australia's Leading Design Build Expo.
- Interactive Demonstrations & Workshops.
Meet and do business with 10,000+ contractors, architects, specifiers, developers, government, designers, councils, associations, house builders, engineers, suppliers and construction professionals.
- CIVENEX Infrastructure Expo; and
- Sydney Transport & Roads Expo - Australia's largest construction, architecture & infrastructure exhibition.
Smart Energy Council CEO, John Grimes will be presenting on How Buildings and Transport will be powered by renewables and what that means for the construction industry, in the Sustainability & Safety Stage on Friday 20 March 2020.
The Smart Energy Council is an Association Partner of Sydney Build Expo 2020.