Tax Incentives for Solar, Battery Storage and Electric Vehicles – A Green Recovery Webinar
Good news, companies can now write off smart energy assets brought and installed before 30 June 2022.
That makes solar, batteries, EV’s and more more affordable than ever before.
Join our webinar “Tax Incentives for Solar, Battery Storage and Electric Vehicles” on 26 November from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.
Zali Steggall MP will present on Federal Government incentives.
- Zali Stegall MP, Independent Member for Warringah
- John Kurta, Managing Director, Kuga Electrical
- David Stuart, Managing Director, ColorMaker Industries Australia
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council
We will cover:
- Temporary full expensing which allows businesses with turnover less than $5 billion to deduct the full cost of depreciable assets acquired from 6 October 2020 and first used or installed by 30 June 2022.
- Instant Asset Write Off which allows businesses with a turnover of up to $500 million to claim immediate 100% deduction of depreciable asset up to $150,000 by 30 December 2020.
Join Zali Steggall MP, Federal Member for Warringah, solar businesses and companies that have saved money with the Instant Asset Write Off.