WEBINAR: Utility-scale Solar and O&M Best Practice
WEBINAR: Recapping the Australian Utility-scale Solar Market and O&M Best Practices for Optimum Performance
Thursday, 21st March, 4-5PM AEDST
It is not a secret that the Australian solar market is growing by leaps and bounds; 81% of the top 35 operational projects were connected to the grid only in the year 2018. Now is the right time to take stock of how the market has developed, and plan ahead to ensure the long-term success and bankability of Australian solar projects.
In preparation for the inaugural edition of Solar Asset Management Australia, SolarPlaza have joined forces with industry experts from Green Energy Markets and Canadian Solar to bring you a session on the most pressing topics and challenges posed for utility-scale solar in Australia.
Tristan Edis, Green Energy Markets
Simon Chau, Canadian Solar
Join this webinar to discover:
- State of the Australian solar market
- Latest market and policy developments
- Key challenges related to the environment: market, regulatory, geography
- Learnings from O&M in other countries relevant to the Australian case
- Important O&M considerations for maximum performance and ROI
The time doesn’t suit your schedule? Make sure you sign up to receive the webinar recording and slides to your inbox.