Remain up-to-date with FREE webinars from hydrogen experts and thought leaders.
The Hydrogen Transition Pathway Webinar
In this webinar learn about forecasting and monitoring tools, Australia's opportunity to export zero carbon Hydrogen to Asian markets, real projects and solutions from the field and more.
Agenda and Presenters:
- Dr Nadia Leibbrandt - KPMG
- Dr Fiona Beck - The Australian National University
- Sam Lee Mohan - ATCO Group
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council.
Click on the visual below to watch.
For More FREE Webinars and Learning Content...
Intro to Hydrogen Webinar
Conducted by the Smart Energy Council on 30 October 2019.
The Webinar – Intro to H2: Hydrogen's role in the economy – provided a great outline of the role of hydrogen, how we can use it, and the massive benefits that this zero-emissions fuel can deliver for Australia.
Thank you again to our Guest Presenters:
- Warner Priest, Business Development Manager, Siemens;
- Stephanie Moroz, Principal, Davanz;
- Craig Knight, CEO, Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies; and
- Steve Blume, President, Smart Energy Council
Click on the visual below to watch the webinar. Please forgive the technical difficulties between 37:55-39:34.
Be sure to check out Siemens' Hydrogen Solutions Website for more information about how hydrogen will fit into our economy!
We will continue this very important discussion on Australia's hydrogen opportunities at the Hydrogen Conference & Exhibition 2021.
Are you a Smart Energy Council member? Then logging in gives you access to so much more - including member news, newsletters and archives of our posts and submissions.