Solar & Storage
Solar & Storage is the flagship publication of the Smart Energy Council (incorporating the Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council). Available in print and digital formats Solar & Storage provides a unique technical and practical resource that delivers insights and analysis to the solar, energy storage, renewables and smart energy industries.
A snapshot of Solar & Storage magazine:
- Four issues are published every year at the start of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
- Read by over 20,000 industry devotees, supporters and consumers
- Readership includes 5000 solar specialists
Delving into cutting-edge developments from micro to large-scale renewables, and advocacy to commentary and everythign in between, the magazine is created by and for the smart energy sector. It is designed for smart energy devotees. Solar & Storage magazine is an essential read delivering the latest news, insights, and analysis on the solar, storage and smart energy industry.
Articles in Solar & Storage are written by scientists, engineers and other technical experts. Features covering solar and storage policy are also a regular inclusion, for example:
- Up-to-date details on Government policy
- Technology developments and innovation
- Insights and analysis
- Industry events and professional development training opportunities
- Profiles of industry leaders
- Highlights of latest industry products and services.