Solar & Storage
Solar & Storage is the flagship publication of the Smart Energy Council (formerly the Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council).
Solar & Storage provides a unique technical and practical resource that delivers insights and analysis to the solar, energy storage, renewables and smart energy industries. The magazine covers industry news and comment, technical guides and information making it a must read if you work in or are interested in Smart Energy and Renewables.
Available in print and digital formats.
To recieve a complimentary PRINT edition of Solar & Storage magazine every quarter, please join the Smart Energy Council as an Individual, Master Installer or Corporate member.
Solar & Storage magazine is also available in digital format.
It is FREE to read online for anyone with a user account.
A snapshot of Solar & Storage magazine:
- Four issues are published every year at the start of Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
- Read by over 20,000 industry devotees, supporters and consumers
- Readership includes 5,000 solar, storage and energy management specialists
Delving into cutting-edge developments from micro to large-scale renewables, and advocacy to commentary and everythign in between, the magazine is created by and for the smart energy sector. It is designed for smart energy devotees. Solar & Storage magazine is an essential read delivering the latest news, insights, and analysis on the solar, storage and smart energy industry.
Articles in Solar & Storage are written by scientists, engineers and other technical experts. Features covering solar and storage policy are also a regular inclusion, for example:
- Up-to-date details on Government policy
- Technology developments and innovation
- Insights and analysis
- Industry events and professional development training opportunities
- Profiles of industry leaders
- Highlights of latest industry products and services.
Check out back copies of the magazine below.