Login to view and download your member logo's
Accessing an incorrect or duplicate account can result in you not having access to your personal data such as discounts, event & course registrations, transaction history and more. Smart Energy Council members can also access a range of additional information via their correct user account.
1. I am not sure if I have an existing User AccountIf you have previously engaged with us, attended one of our events or have a lapsed Smart Energy Council, Australian Solar Council or Energy Storage Council membership please do not create a new account. Please contact us so we can assist you in accessing your existing User Account.
2. I am a current Smart Energy Council Member but have forgotten my password or have not logged in beforePlease click here to request a new password.
3. I have an existing User Account but have forgotten my passwordIf you have forgotten the password used to access your User Account, click here to request a new password.
4. I have recently changed my email addressIf you have recently changed employers, changed your email address or changed your name please contact us to update email address.
5. I am certain that I have not previously logged in and want to create a new User AccountPlease go to Create your Account
Subscribe for Free
Getting your web user account is fast, free and lets you get a taste of the great content and resources available to our members.
Join our newsletter for updates, networking opportunities and important industry issues.