Our members help support a bright, affordable, clean and smart energy future in Australia.
Support the Driving Force of Smart Energy, become a Corporate Member Today!
The Smart Energy Council is the peak independent body of the smart energy industry. With around 1,000 members Australia wide we trace our history back to 1954. We are a not for profit, membership based organisation. Our members drive our work ensuring that we deliver results for the smart energy industry and the Australian community.
As a not-for-profit organisation our remit is to deliver value to members and we do this in four key ways:
The strongest industries and professions are those that are well represented and promoted.
We are a strong national voice for smart energy policy. Our media reach is extensive and we’re regularly called upon for comment.
We build highly effective coalitions to get the right policy outcomes for our members.
2. Continuing Professional Development
Run high quality training.
Provides comprehensive and respected CPD.
3. Networking and Connections
Events, Roundtables, Meet Ups, and local chapters.
We have a growing database of over 25,000 people across the industry.
4. News, Intelligence and Filtering
We deliver what you need to know, when you need to know it.
In addition, we publish the Smart Energy magazine and run Australia’s biggest smart energy conference and exhibition each year.
We work hard for our industry and the community. All proceeds go directly to our advocacy, programs and project work which support industry quality, safety, and a smart national energy policy.
Member Summary of Benefits:
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROSPECTUS
To view the Corporate Membership Prospectus, click here.
- To join please select your preferred Membership level from the options below and then select 'Add to Cart'. Complete your details to set up your member account and enjoy membership benefits straight away.
- For flexible payment options, click here or contact Luke Shavak, Membership Sales on e: [email protected] or M: + 61 (0)499 345 013.