FREE Webinar Australian Battery Performance Standard Webinar 2
FREE Webinar - Australian Battery Performance Standard Webinar 2
Thursday, 20th June, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
The Australian Battery Performance Standard project commenced in July 2018.
The project covers battery systems ranging from residential to small commercial systems and will help residential and small business consumers make more informed buying decisions and drive confidence in the battery storage market.
In the FREE Webinar you will:
- get the latest updates on the Battery Performance Standard Project;
- find out about the battery testing framework; and
- find out what this project could mean for your work.
- Dr Anand Bhatt, Research Team Leader, Advanced Energy Storage Technologies, CSIRO Energy;
- Felix Liebrich, Senior Engineer, Project Engineering, DNV GL Australia; and
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council.
10:30-10:35 – Welcome – Smart Energy Council
10:35-10:45 – Battery Performance Standard Project Introduction and Status Update – Felix Liebrich, Senior Engineer, Project Engineering, DNV GL Australia
10:45-11:10 – Battery testing pathway framework – Dr Anand Bhatt, Research Team Leader, Advanced Energy Storage Technologies, CSIRO Energy
11:10-11:25 – Q&A
11.25-11.30 – Concluding remarks – Smart Energy Council
For more project information, please visit: https://www.dnvgl.com/cases/australian-battery-performance-testing-standard-project-abps-project--143069
Can’t make it to the live webinar? If you register, you will receive access to the Recording and Slides after the webinar.
This project is funded by ARENA’s Advancing Renewables Program and the Victorian Government’s New Energy Jobs Fund.