Hydrogen for Customer Use – Webinar Recording
Hydrogen Australia presents the second episode of the 'Building the Australian Hydrogen Industry' webinar series, in partnership with DNV GL.
This is a recording of the webinar 'Hydrogen for Customer Use' held on Friday, 10 July from 12.00-1.00 pm.
Hydrogen Australia presents the second episode of the 'Building the Australian Hydrogen Industry' Webinar Series, in partnership with DNV GL. This is a 3 part series, delivered fortnightly.
- Neil Pollock, Operational Manager East Coast, NZ and PNG, DNV GL
- Dr Peta Ashworth, Professor, University of Queensland
- Scott Hamilton, Director, H4CO & Strategic Advisory Panel Member, Australian-German Energy Transition Hub
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
- Gas blending and heating
- Consumer led safety concerns and community trust
- Material specifications and infrastructure requirements
- Professional case studies
- Export markets for hydrogen
This episode focussed on the Australian hydrogen market to understand key areas of demand, with a particular focus on customer end-use.
We also engaged in a discussion on the importance of social license and community trust when developing hydrogen projects, as well as an examination of what programs may need to be developed to normalise hydrogen as a consumer product. This episode also looked at case studies from Australia and overseas, as well as examined how export markets for hydrogen can boost the development of the nascent hydrogen industry.
Watch the recording below, or click here: