SimpliPhi Installer Workshop Announced
FREE SimpliPhi Installer Workshop Announced
Building Energy Resilience With Safer, More Reliable Energy Storage
Please join SimpliPhi Power and Head of Technical Support, Troy Daniels, for an installer training workshop.
The workshop will focus on installation, programming and commissioning best practices for SimpliPhi’s Lithium Ferro Phosphate PHI batteries.
Attendees will also learn more about AccESS plug-and-play systems, ExprESS mobile generators and PHI High Voltage for commercial & industrial projects.
The training will also feature an in-depth look at best practices for integrating energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum.
Specific training topics will include:
- Important form factor and lithium ion chemistry considerations when designing your energy storage system
- The advantages of Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP): efficiency, levelized cost of energy (LCOE), warrantied cycle life
- SimpliPhi product line overview & updates
- How to integrate energy storage with leading inverter manufacturers, including Schneider, OutBack and Magnum
- The latest microgrid and high voltage battery applications
- Basic wiring, programming and mounting techniques
- Real world deployment case studies
- The first steps, requirements and benefits of the SimpliPhi I.Q. (Installer Qualification) Training Program
Participants will earn credit toward SimpliPhi I.Q. Certified Installer status as well as 30 CPD hours.
Venue: Room E5.4, Level 5, Exhibition Centre, ICC Sydney
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2019
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
Registration: Free to attend, spaces are limited so book early!
This workshop is co-located with Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition 2019, don't miss the opportunity to learn, research and netwrk by registering for Smart Energy 2019 too.