Solar and Storage on all Public Buildings – Webinar Recording Now Available
Every school, hospital, emergency services building should have access to solar and storage to save money and provide energy security. This is the third installment of the Smart Energy Council's 'Commercial PV & Storage' Series, made possible by our partners: Growatt, Solis and ACT Renewables Hub.
In this webinar we cover:
- A plan to put Solar and Storage on all public buildings
- Creating smart energy buildings using stimulus packages
- Advocacy priorities to grow the industry
Hear from industry experts:
- Landon Kahn, Head of Growth, Todae Solar
- Marilyne Crestias, Director, Renewable Energy Insights
- Wayne Smith, Government Relations Manager, Smart Energy Council
- John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
Watch by clicking the thumbnail below, or click here. Presentations are also available below the video.