Smart Energy enewsletters and digests
Can't wait for the quarterly Solar & Storage magazine but still want to keep up to date on solar, storage and smart energy?
Never miss a story: sign up to our free newsletters.
Customisable enews options just for you!
Whatever you are interested in, our fortnightly enewsletter and new digital subscriber options give you the control over what you receive and when you receive it - whether it be R&D, training, events or regional information instantly, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Digital enewsletter and digest options
Interest group options:
- General Updates
- Industry News & Updates
- Advocacy, Policy & Economy Updates
- Innovation, Research & Development Updates
- Regional News Updates
- Solar & Storage enewsletter - fortnightly
- Smart Energy Council Member Updates - members exclusive - ad hoc updates
- Smart Energy Events - Webinars, annual Conference and Exhibiton, Summits, Workshops, Road shows, and other event updates - ad hoc updates
- Installer News - everything solar & storage installers and designers need to know - ad hoc updates
- Smart Energy Training Centre - Training & Professional Development - monthly & ad hoc updates
- Breaking News - ad hoc updates
Simply log in or subscribe to receive regular updates on solar, strage and smart energy news.
Snapshot of Solar & Storage enewsletter
Get your digital dose of Solar & Storage in your in-box fortnightly.
- 25 issues every year
- Friday distribution, every second week except Christmas
- Read by over 20,000 industry devotees and supporters including those working in the industry all the way through to consumers
Designed for smart energy devotees, Solar & Storage enewsletter is an essential read delivering the latest news, insights, and analysis on the solar, storage and smart energy industry.Our regular Solar & Storage enewsletter is a summary of key stories and interviews with experts.
Every issue is unique and includes the latest information on innovation and cutting-edge development from micor to large-scale renewables in Australia and overseas, from policy, standards and advocacy and everything in between.
Subscribe to Solar & Storage
If you would like to subscribe to Solar & Storage enewsletter and receive other smart erergy updates please create an account.
To discuss your presence in upcoming issues of Solar and Storage contact Brett Thompson, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)402 181 250.