Sydney Smart Energy Meet Up - 4 Mar 2020
Join us at Smart Energy Networking in Sydney
The Smart Energy Council has fantastic network of over 1,000 companies nationally.
Join us and our event partner [insert partner], at the Sydney Smart Energy November Meet Up.
- Looking for business opportunities and partners?
- Want to expand your network and profile?
- Got some good ideas for the Smart Energy Council?
Then you must join leading Sydney businesses for free drinks and nibbles - (thanks Partner...)
WHEN: 4 March 2020, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Registrations opening in early-2020.
Interested in being a Meet Up partner?
Contact: Luke Shavak, e: [email protected]
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, YOU'LL NEED TO LOG IN
- If you have engaged with us at all you will already have an account, use the email address from our newsletter communications.
- If you received an invitation please use that email address to Log in here. Enter your password. If you have forgotten your password then Request a New Password
- If you don't already have an account you can Create a free Account here, once completed please check your email for your username and password to login. Next time you register for an event the registration process will be much quicker.
- Now that you are logged in, Click on the 'Register' tab below.
- Enter your email address in the attendee field.
- Click on 'Lookup' icon, if you have a user account, your details will pre-populate.
- If your email is reconciled, then please click 'Add to Cart'.
- A small pop-up window will show the item has been added to the cart, click on 'Checkout Now' in that pop-up window.
- Check all of your details, if correct click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- Click ONLY ONCE on 'Place Order' on this summary page.
- This is a FREE event, you are not required to make a payment.
You will receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours from [email protected], with the subject 'Sydney Smart Energy Meet Up - Registration Confirmation'. Please make sure that you add this email address to your safe senders list.
If you experience any registration problems, please email [email protected] and include registration details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Job Title, Mobile number and Email address and we will try to assist.