Melbourne Workshop - Batteries, Solar and Inverters: Standards Updates - Wed 13/11/2019
About the Road Show - 50 CPD Points available
Several important industry changes are coming!
Did you know ...
- From 1 December every battery and PV install must be registered with AEMO
The install and safety requirements for PV and inverters are being reviewed at the moment
The NEW Solar Retailer Code of Conduct will be in operation from early 2020
- That the new battery safety standards were released on Friday 11 October!
Are you up to speed?
Join popular presenter Glen Morris in this essential full-day workshop.
The workshop will be interactive, use case studies and the infamous Glen Diagrams and include:
- AEMO DER Register (solar & battery reporting requirements)
- AS/NZS 5033 Review - Install & safety of PV arrays. Understanding DC Isolator requirements for inverter integrated and rooftop isolators.
- AS/NZS 4777.2 Review - Grid connect energy systems via inverters, Part 2: Inverter requirements
- AS/NZS 5139: 2019 - Battery Safety (the catch up episode). How to compy with the standard using case study examples.
- Solar Retailer Code of Conduct
- plus the latest innovations in products and services from Growatt, Canadian Solar, Alpha ESS, SolaX, Outback Power, Solis, VARTA, Emerging Energy Solutions, AOBO Environmental Technology and more.
50 CPD Points available!
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - 50 CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
- Electricians, Trades Assistants and Builders
- Business Managers and Operators
$ 50 for members
$ 100 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership.
This includes the full day workshop including arrival tea/coffee, morning tea, working lunch and networking drinks.
Road Show Partners:
Terms and Conditions:
Access to Presentations and CPD certificate: To get access to the Presentations and receive CPD certificate post-event (you can access in 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event using your account and email address and get your name ticked off onsite as attended.
How to register
- Please click on the 'Register Here' tab below
- Enter the email address of the attendee and click on 'look up'. This is required to get the 50% discounter member rate. If we have the email address in our database, the rest of the details will populate.
- If not please enter the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Mobile number and any special dietary requirements.
- Click on 'add to cart' if only making one registration. Click on 'add to cart & buy another' if you want to make another registration.
- Go to the top of the page and click on 'Cart' and Check out. If you have never used our system before, you will have to create a new account.
- For payment, you will have the option to Pay on invoice or by Credit Card.
- Should you wish to Pay on invoice, then please ensure you pay for your registration prior to the Roadshow.
If you are having issues registering, please send an email to the Smart Energy Council at [email protected] with the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Address, Mobile number, Email address and any special dietary requirements. We will register you and send you an invoice for payment.