National Installer Roadshow - Batteries, Solar and Inverters: Standards Updates Workshop
About the Road Show - 50 CPD Points available
Several important industry changes are coming!
Did you know ...
- From 1 December every battery and PV install must be registered with AEMO
The install and safety requirements for PV and inverters are being reviewed at the moment
The NEW Solar Retailer Code of Conduct will be in operation from early 2020
- That the new battery safety standards will be released on Friday 11 October!
Are you up to speed?
Join popular presenter Glen Morris in this essential full-day workshop.
The workshop will be interactive, use case studies and the infamous Glen Diagrams and include:
- AEMO DER Register (solar & battery reporting requirements)
- AS/NZS 5033 Review - Install & safety of PV arrays. Understanding DC Isolator requirements for inverter integrated and rooftop isolators.
- AS/NZS 4777.2 Review - Grid connect energy systems via inverters, Part 2: Inverter requirements
- AS/NZS 5139: 2019 - Battery Safety (the catch up episode). How to compy with the standard using case study examples.
- Solar Retailer Code of Conduct
- plus the latest innovations in products and services from Growatt, Canadian Solar, Alpha ESS, SolaX, Outback Power, Solis, VARTA, AOBO Environmental Technology and more.
50 CPD Points available!
TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
Road Show Partners:
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
- Electricians, Trades Assistants and Builders
- Business Managers and Operators
$ 50 for members
$ 100 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership.
This includes the full day workshop including arrival tea/coffee, morning tea, working lunch and networking drinks.