Brisbane Smart Energy Meet Up - 8 Jul 2020
Exciting New Smart Energy Networking Event in Brisbane
The Smart Energy Council has fantastic network of over 1,000 companies nationally.
Join us and our event partners at the Brisbane Smart Energy Meet Up.
- Looking for business opportunities and partners?
- Want to expand your network and profile?
- Got some good ideas for the Smart Energy Council?
Then you must join leading Brisbane and South East Queensland businesses for free drinks and nibbles
WHERE: Venue TBC
WHEN: 7 July 2019, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Registrations open in May-2020!
Interested in being a Meet Up partner?
Contact: Luke Shavak, e: [email protected]
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, YOU'LL NEED TO LOG IN
- If you have engaged with us at all you will already have an account, use the email address from our newsletter communications.
- If you received an invitation please use that email address to Log in here. Enter your password. If you have forgotten your password then Request a New Password
- If you don't already have an account you can Create a free Account here, once completed please check your email for your username and password to login. Next time you register for an event the registration process will be much quicker.
- Now that you are logged in, Click on the 'Register' tab below.
- Enter your email address in the attendee field.
- Click on 'Lookup' icon, if you have a user account, your details will pre-populate.
- If your email is reconciled, then please click 'Add to Cart'.
- A small pop-up window will show the item has been added to the cart, click on 'Checkout Now' in that pop-up window.
- Check all of your details, if correct click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- CLICKONLY ONCE on 'Place Order' on this summary page.
- This is a FREE event, you are not required to make a payment.
You will receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours from [email protected], with the subject 'Adelaide Smart Energy Meet Up - Registration Confirmation'. Please make sure that you add this email address to your safe senders list.
If you experience any problems with registration, please email [email protected] and include the registration details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Job Title, Mobile number and Email address and we will try to assist.