Smart Energy Technical Workshop - Thursday, 19 March 2020
If you have registered for this workshop - check your inbox!
Look for an email with the subject heading 'Smart Energy Technical Workshop Webinar Confirmation’, email will be from '[email protected]' (note: it could be sitting in your junk/spam mail)
We have listened to the World Health Organisation (WHO) which has declared a global pandemic and the advice from the Australian Government. The health of our event attendees, members and speakers is really important to us.
Due to this we are changing the format for the Adelaide Workshop from a live face to face event - to a webinar. Same timings and same date of Thursday 19 March 2020.
Join this fantastic half day technical training - from 3:00 – 6:45 pm - 40 CPD Points available.
Registration is FREE for members and $25 for non-members.
Facilitated by Geoff Bragg, Director Smart Energy Council.
Joined by special guests from local industry and experts from leading brands, including:
- Ian Furness, Energy Project Engineer, Office of the Technical Regulator
- Travis Kauschke, Future Networks Engineer, SA Power Networks
- Dan Su, Technical Manager, Jinko Solar
- Dean Williamson, Country Manager Australia, GoodWe
- Victor Chen, Business Development Manager, Alpha ESS
- Josh McLaren, S-5! Metal Roof Innovations
- How the AEMO DER registration for solar and batteries will work in your state.
- Simplify the process of programming VOLT/VAR in your inverter settings.
- Split-cell PV modules – managing complexity (2 junction boxes per panel) – orientation, lead length, cable management.
- Solar batteries – selecting back-up loads.
- How to sell solar battery systems – what actually works in the field.
- Selling commercial batteries – how to win more sales.
- Using clamps to attach solar panels to metal roofs.
40 CPD Points available!
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - Residential and Commercial - 40 CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
- Electricians, Trades Assistants and Builders
- Business Managers and Operators
- Property Developers/Builders
FREE for members
$ 25 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership.
Road Show Partners:
Terms and Conditions:
Access to Presentations and CPD certificate: To get access to the Presentations and receive CPD certificate post-event (you can access in 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event using your account and email address and get your name ticked off onsite as attended.
How to register
- Please click on the 'Register Here' tab below
- Enter the email address of the attendee and click on 'look up'. This is required to get the FREE member rate. If we have the email address in our database, the rest of the details will populate.
- If not please enter the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name and Mobile number.
- Click on 'add to cart' if only making one registration. Click on 'add to cart & buy another' if you want to make another registration.
- Go to the top of the page and click on 'Cart' and Check out. If you have never used our system before, you will have to create a new account.
- For payment, you will have the option to Pay on invoice or by Credit Card.
- Should you wish to Pay on invoice, then please ensure you pay for your registration prior to the Roadshow.
If you are having issues registering, please send an email to the Smart Energy Council at [email protected] with the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Address, Mobile number and Email address. We will register you and send you an invoice for payment.