Smart Energy Technical Workshop, Melbourne - Tuesday, 3 March 2020
Join this fantastic half day technical training - from 3:00 – 7:30 pm - 40 CPD Points available.
Learn more, to earn more... (insert what works for you - money, spare time, kudos etc.)
Registration is FREE for members and $25 for non-members. Includes food & networking drinks.
Facilitated by Geoff Bragg, Director Smart Energy Council.
Joined by special guests from local industry and experts from leading brands:
- Tom Butler, Manager Energy Strategy, AEMO
- Thomas Bywater & Dan Su, Jinko Solar
- Dean Williamson, Country Manager Australia, GoodWe
- Victor Chen, Business Development Manger, Alpha ESS
- Dustin Haddock, VP of Research and Development, S-5! Clamps
- New Wiring Rules enacting AS/NZS 5139
- How the AEMO DER registration for solar and batteries will work for you and your state.
- Tips on simplifying the process of programming VOLT/VAR inverter settings.
- Split-cell PV modules – managing complexity (2 junction boxes per panel) – orientation, lead length, cable management.
- Solar batteries – selecting back-up loads.
- How to sell battery systems – what actually works in the field.
- Selling commercial batteries – how to win more sales by selling benefits.
- New metal roof PV panel clamps that save time and improve project profit.
40 CPD Points available!
Who should attend?
- PV and Battery Installers and Designers - Residential and Commercial - CPD points available!
- Solar and Storage sales people
- Electricians, Trades Assistants and Builders
- Business Managers and Operators
- Property Developers/Builders
FREE for members
$ 25 for non-members. For membership information, click here; https://www.smartenergy.org.au/membership.
This includes afternoon tea and networking drinks.
Road Show Partners:
Terms and Conditions:
Access to Presentations and CPD certificate: To get access to the Presentations and receive CPD certificate post-event (you can access in 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event using your account and email address and get your name ticked off onsite as attended.
How to register
- Please click on the 'Register Here' tab below
- Enter the email address of the attendee and click on 'look up'. This is required to get the FREE member rate. If we have the email address in our database, the rest of the details will populate.
- If not please enter the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Mobile number and any special dietary requirements.
- Click on 'add to cart' if only making one registration. Click on 'add to cart & buy another' if you want to make another registration.
- Go to the top of the page and click on 'Cart' and Check out. If you have never used our system before, you will have to create a new account.
- For payment, you will have the option to Pay on invoice or by Credit Card.
- Should you wish to Pay on invoice, then please ensure you pay for your registration prior to the Roadshow.
If you are having issues registering, please send an email to the Smart Energy Council at [email protected] with the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Address, Mobile number, Email address and any special dietary requirements. We will register you and send you an invoice for payment.