NSW Smart Energy Summit
About the NSW Smart Energy Summit
This full day event will be held in Sydney and will focus on slashing corporate power bills, through smart energy (renewable energy off-take agreements, energy storage and smart energy management).
The Summit will highlight:
• Opportunities for commercial and industrial energy users to finalise PPAs and off-take agreements with large-scale solar, storage and hybrid renewable energy projects;
• Opportunities for businesses to reduce their power bills and emissions by installing solar, storage and utilising energy efficiency;
• Opportunities for the building and property industries to embrace smart energy; and
• Opportunities springing from community solar projects and local government action.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers, Developers, Investors
- Retailers, Utilities
- Policy Makers and Community groups
- Businesses looking to cut their power bills and emissions.
Registration: Full day event from 08.30 - 5.00pm including networking drinks.
Non Member $398
If you are a student or member of a NGO organisation, please click here.
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Arrival|
|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Event start, Presentations, Morning Tea, Lunch|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Networking Drinks|
|Jon Dee||Simon Holmes a Court||Monica Richter||Jonathan Upson|
|Arup||Energy Transition Hub||WWF||ESCO Pacific|
Terms and Conditions:
To get access to the Presentations post-event (you can access in your 'My Portal'), please ensure that you register for the event in your name.
Photography: You may be photographed at the event, these photographs may be used in Smart Energy Council promotional materials.
How to register
- Please click on the 'Register Here' tab below
- Enter the email address of the attendee and click on 'look up'. This is required to get the 50% discounter member rate. If we have the email address in our database, the rest of the details will populate.
- If not please enter the following details of the attendee; First Name, Last Name, Company name, Mobile number and any special dietary requirements.
- Click on 'add to cart' if only making one registration. Click on 'add to cart & buy another' if you want to make another registration.
- Go to the top of the page and click on 'Cart' and Check out. If you have never used our system before, you will have to create a new account.
- For payment, you will have the option to Pay on invoice or by Credit Card.
- Should you wish to Pay on invoice, then please ensure you pay for your registration prior to the Summit.