Unable to Log In?
Accessing your correct User Account is critical.
Accessing an incorrect or duplicate account can result in you not having access to your personal data such as discounts, event & course registrations, transaction history and more. Smart Energy Council members can also access a range of additional information via their correct user account.
1. I am not sure if I have an existing User Account
If you have previously engaged with us, attended one of our events or have a lapsed Smart Energy Council, Australian Solar Council or Energy Storage Council membership please do not create a new account. Please contact us so we can assist you in accessing your existing User Account.
2. I am a current Smart Energy Council Member but have forgotten my password or have not logged in before
Please click here to request a new password.
3. I have an existing User Account but have forgotten my password
If you have forgotten the password used to access your User Account, click here to request a new password.
4. I have recently changed my email address
If you have recently changed employers, changed your email address or changed your name please contact us to update email address.
5. I am certain that I have not previously logged in and want to create a new User Account
Please go to Create your Account