FREE Webinars - Available On Demand
The Smart Energy Council's library of webinars is set to get even deeper in 2019.
Remain up-to-date with the Smart Energy Council — available to watch right now, or when and where you want.
You can hear from smart energy industry experts and thought leaders in informative Webinars.
Australian Battery Performance Standard - Webinar 2
10:30am - 11:20am (AEST), Thu 20 June 2019
Included in this Webinar:
* get the latest updates on the Battery Performance Standard Project;
* find out about the battery testing framework; and
* find out what this project could mean for your work.
1. Welcome – Smart Energy Council
2. Battery Performance Standard Project Introduction and Status Update – DNV GL
3. Battery testing pathway framework – CSIRO
4. Q&A – DNV GL, CSIRO, Smart Energy Council
5. Concluding remarks – Smart Energy Council
Wayne Smith, Smart Energy Council
Felix Liebrich, DNV GL
Dr Anand Bhatt, CSIRO
For more project information, please visit: https://www.dnvgl.com/cases/australian-battery-performance-testing-standard-project-abps-project--143069
This project is funded by ARENA’s Advancing Renewables Program and the Victorian Government’s New Energy Jobs Fund.
The Smart Energy Council is pleased to partner with Solar Plaza for this important webinar held on 21 May 2019.
Asset Operations in Australia: How To Monitor and Steer Solar Plant Performance with:
- Beatriz Toribio Lopez, Blueshore
- David Dixon, Rystad Energy
- Ioannis Grammatikakis, Inaccess
Solar is lucrative business with high potential return on investment. However, there are some key differences between managing solar assets and managing financial assets. Solar assets entail a layer of complexity with physical and technical moving parts, which have a direct impact on yield and hence the ROI. So, how do you monitor and manage a solar asset to ensure maximum performance over the entirety of the system’s lifetime?
In preparation for the inaugural edition of the Solar Asset Management Australia conference, we have joined forces with industry experts from Rystad Energy, Blueshore and Inaccess to bring you an insightful session on the asset management side of utility-scale solar projects in Australia.
What you will learn in this Webinar?
- Who are the key developers and owners in the Australian solar market?
- Which factors are most important in managing solar assets?
- What are the key issues facing solar asset managers in Australia?
- How to use monitoring systems to ensure strong performance?
The Smart Energy Council is pleased to partner with Solar Plaza for this important webinar, held on 21 March 2019.
Australian Utility-scale Solar Market and O&M Best Practice with:
- Tristan Edis, Green Energy Markets
- Simon Chau, Canadian Solar
What you’ll learn about in this Webinar?
- State of the Australian solar market
- Key challenges for utility-scale solar
- Lessons from utility-scale solar operation and maintenance in other countries
- Operation and maintenance considerations for maximum performance and return on investment
Smart Energy and the Climate Emergency Webinar
Facilitated by John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council on 7 March 2019.
Thank you to our Guest Presenters:
- Prof Mark Howden, Director Climate Change Institute ANU
- Amanda McKenzie, CEO Climate Council
- Simon Corbell, Chief Advisor Energy Estate
- Shane Rattenbury, ACT Minister for Climate Change & Sustainability
We continued this very important climate discussion at the Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition 2019, Sydney on 2-3 April 2019.
Learn more at www.smartenergyexpo.org.au
Are you a Smart Energy Council member? Then logging in gives you access to so much more - including member news, newsletters and archives of our posts and submissions.