Smart Energy Large Scale Webinar Series
Remain up-to-date with FREE webinars from large scale solar and storage experts and thought leaders from around the world.
Asset Operations in Australia: How To Monitor and Steer Solar Plant Performance
The Smart Energy Council partnered with Solar Plaza for this webinar held on 21 May 2019.
- Beatriz Toribio Lopez, Blueshore
- David Dixon, Rystad Energy
- Ioannis Grammatikakis, Inaccess
Solar is lucrative business with high potential return on investment. However, there are some key differences between managing solar assets and managing financial assets. Solar assets entail a layer of complexity with physical and technical moving parts, which have a direct impact on yield and hence the ROI. So, how do you monitor and manage a solar asset to ensure maximum performance over the entirety of the system’s lifetime?
In preparation for the inaugural edition of the Solar Asset Management Australia conference, we have joined forces with industry experts from Rystad Energy, Blueshore and Inaccess to bring you an insightful session on the asset management side of utility-scale solar projects in Australia.
What you will learn in this Webinar?
- Who are the key developers and owners in the Australian solar market?
- Which factors are most important in managing solar assets?
- What are the key issues facing solar asset managers in Australia?
- How to use monitoring systems to ensure strong performance?
Australian Utility-scale Solar Market and O&M Best Practice
The Smart Energy Council partnered with Solar Plaza for this important webinar, held on 21 March 2019.
- Tristan Edis, Green Energy Markets
- Simon Chau, Canadian Solar
What you’ll learn about in this Webinar?
- State of the Australian solar market
- Key challenges for utility-scale solar
- Lessons from utility-scale solar operation and maintenance in other countries
- Operation and maintenance considerations for maximum performance and return on investment
Are you a Smart Energy Council member? Then logging in gives you access to so much more - including member news, newsletters and archives of our posts and submissions.